OEM Acura Serpentine Belts
There are many different belts that help move parts in your Acura vehicle, including the serpentine belt. The purpose of this belt is to move power across various engine accessories, like the alternator, power steering pump, water pump, and AC compressor.
What Are Signs of a Failing Serpentine Belt?
Over time, your serpentine belt can wear out. If you need to change yours, you might come across the following signs:
- Whining sounds coming from the engine
- HVAC system or power steering issues
- An overheating engine
- Cracks of rubber in the belt
- Overly loose belt
- A belt that is too tight and unable to move
If you don't see any issues, you won't need to replace this belt until about 100,000 miles. Be sure to check your owner's manual for a recommended maintenance schedule.
How Much Does it Cost to Replace a Serpentine Belt on a Car?
If you plan on taking on the repair job yourself, you can purchase a typical serpentine belt for anywhere between $25-$75. Be sure to browse our catalog to view your options.
Where Can I Buy OEM Serpentine Belts Online?
If you need to replace your serpentine belt, shop with us at My Acura Parts. Our parts are guaranteed to fit the model you drive. Most orders will ship within 24 hours, while others can take up to 2-3 business days. If you have questions for our experts, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
No results found for "serpentine belt". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!