Whether you call it a luggage rack, roof rail system, or a plain old roof carrier -- even if you just use it as a kayak rack or bike rack -- a roof rack is a great way to expand an Acura vehicle's storage capacity. If you're less familiar with what one is, not to worry -- there are three reasons today's roof rack systems are great for hauling gear.
- They're reliable cargo weight supports. That's because, unlike older models made of wood, they're often constructed from steel, aluminum, or another rugged, load-bearing metal. Just add a coule of crossbars, and you'll see just how well they distribute that weight, too.
- Securing luggage to them is easy. That's thanks to the anchor points for tying everything down. Just crank a winch over them, run a bungee cord across them, between the rack's towers and feet, or simply tie up a trucker's hitch, and you'll be more than ready to hit the road.
- They're one of the simplest hauling solutions. Everything's a breeze to put together, and you can do it in no time. Just connect all the components using a fitting kit.
Upgrade Your Car or SUV for Hauling | Order a Genuine Acura Roof Rack Online
Whatever Acura model and body style you're driving, a roof rack made by your OEM will fit it best. Our auto parts store has the complete kit you need in stock, and you can order one right here on the Web. Buy now, and we'll ship it directly to your doorstep. Most in-stock parts ship within one business day. If you have any additional questions while you shop, please feel free to contact today.
No results found for "roof rack, luggage rack". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!